Category Archives: Warwick
Considering the crazy amount of money we spent to rent a totally sub-par house near Accord a few weeks ago, this place, a converted barn from the 1790s, looks like a steal. Also, it just looks really cool.
Here are the specs, per the site:
- 2 Story “mother/daughter” section of large Barnhouse (totally private!)
- Two Bedrooms with Queen beds
- Separate Kids Room/Nursery with toys, video monitor, books, etc.
- Two full Bathrooms (one with jacuzzi tub)
- Full kitchen (high chair provided)
- Dining area
- Lounge area/upstairs bedroom with cathedral ceilings which includes cable TV/DVD/VCR player, and cozy firestove-WiFi
- Private Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis (therapeutic movement methods that combine principles of yoga, tai chi, swimming and dance) lessons available
- Group Gyrokinesis Classes offered on property Saturday mornings.
And the rates: Read the rest of this entry